Joey (TV Show Friends):
What I do is, I look a woman up and down and I say “Hey, how you doing?”
So, my dear readers “How are you doing?” or “What is happening in your neck of the woods?”
In mine…The White Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bars!
I discovered this recipe by accident… If you are reading this blog you might say:
“There are no accidents. Everything happen for a reason.”
The truth is, everything in our life is linked. From LinkedIn,Pinterest to Facebook.
Every single coincidence or accident we stumble upon is linked…so why are you reading this blog?
Well, they say “When the student is ready, the master appears.”
So, my students are you ready to make the White Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bars”?
We need the following:
almonds, walnuts, coconut, apricots, raisins, apricot jam, honey, chocolate, rice flour,almond flour
If you have all ingredients we can start making our White Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bars.
We start by mixing 1 cup silvered almonds, 2 cups chopped walnuts,1 2/3 cup desiccated coconut,3/4 cup apricots,
1 cup + 2 TBSP raisins, 2TBSP + 1 tsp flour and 1/4 cup ground almond together.
In a small saucepan, gently warm 1/2 cup apricot jam and 1/2 cup honey together over low heat until melted.
Pour the mixture into the fruit mixture, stir well to combine, then pour into the prepared pan.
Bake for 30 min at 325 F.
Remove from the oven and let the cake cool completely before spreading the melted white chocolate over the top.
Friends, Fruits and How are you doing...or...How you doing?
Recipe type: Fruit Cake
- 1 cup silvered almond
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1⅔ cups desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup dried apricots,chopped
- 1 cup + 2 TBSP raisins
- 2TBSP + 1 tsp rice flour
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- ½ cup apricot jam
- ½ cup honey
- Optional: 9 oz white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease a shallow 8x12 inch pan with butter and line with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the almonds, walnuts, coconut, apricots, raisins, flour and ground almond together.
- In a small saucepan, gently warm apricot jam and honey until melted.
- Pour the melted jam and honey mixture into the fruit mixture, stir well to combine, then pour into pan.
- Bake for 30 min.
- Remove from oven, cool completely.
- If you wish spread the melted chocolate over the top.
So, love this! Everything happen for a reason. You are here to make and love
White Chocolate Fruit and Nut Bars….!
Love and hugs
from your favorite blog
5 STAR COOKIES
Back to HOME Page or HOME SWEET HOME 5 STAR COOKIES
HOME SWEET HOME – 5 STAR COOKIES