Let’s start baking..
Of course, we need some music…
Now we are ready.
My first recipe is for all of you. Yes, it’s GLUTEN FREE.
The recipe is named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. It is meringue-based dessert
that resembles a cloud topped with whipped cream and fruit.
A picture is worth a thousand words is not going to work for Google but it
is going to work for you people.
Tips and Techniques
1.Make sure everything that touches your egg whites is clean and dry.
Wipe your mixing bowl and whisk attachment with vinegar.
2. Whipping the egg whites – starting slowly and then increasing the speed while beating your whites will maximize the volume.
3. Adding the sugar – add 1 tablespoon at a time (very important)
Now you are ready….
Recipe Type: Torte
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar (95 gr sugar)
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped
- fruits you like: kiwis,blueberries….
- Preheat the oven to 265 F
- Mix sugar and cornstarch.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites and vinegar until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar/cornstarch mix (by 1 TBSP) and beat to form stiff peaks. (about 5 min)
- Divide the mixture between the circles on the parchment paper. Make small indents in the center.
- Bake for 1 hour. Let it cool completely.
- Spread the whipped cream on the pavlova. Add the fruit on the top and serve immediately..