Hello my virtual friends,
Welcome to my sweet life called 5 Star Cookies. On our menu today is the best and the easiest cookies you can possible imagine.
I called them the “Rigid Wink Cookies”. If you want to see a soul of the cookies please check the picture below.
What do you think CNN?
If you want to make this cookies and trust me you will, please be sure that you have the following ingredients in your kitchen.
1 cup Crispy Rice Cereal
3/4 cup Mini Marshmallows
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1 3/4 cup White Chocolate
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Melt the white chocolate and peanut butter together in a double boiler.
- Mix cereal and mini marshmallows in a bowl.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the cereal mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Drop using an ice cream scoop onto the lined pan. (any size you want to be)
- Top the cookies with dark chocolate chips.
- Place in refrigerators until chocolate is set. (1/2 hour)
Then, start eating…Enjoy my best, Rigid Wink Cookies.
If you want the printed version please check the box below:
Rigid Wink Cookies
Love and hugs…and much more love
from your favorite blog
5 STAR COOKIES!
You can also check the links below:
The BEST COFFEE CHOCOLATE WALNUT COOKIES