Coconut Walnut Roll
- 1cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 pound pitted dates
- 1/2 pound miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup coconut, walnuts,pitted dates,marshmallows, heavy cream and rum into your food processor.
- Blend/pulse until a moist dough forms – 3 to 5min. ( add more rum if it is dry).
- The dough will be sticky.
- Form the dough into log. (you can also form 2 logs, to make it easier to handle)
- Roll into coconut.
- Wrap in waxed paper and chill for 24 hrs.
- Slice into ¼ inch slices.
I am sending you this post from my Delta State.