Hello my friends,
If you are in mood to do some baking I have perfect recipe for you.
It is called “Dream Bars”. Yes, I know dreams are hard to chase but this one will just come into your life
and stay like the best dream you ever had.
This dream looks like the following picture
For this recipe you will need the following:
flour, sugar, butter, graham wafer crumbs, chocolate chips, chocolate, walnuts, sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate, oil. And the most important ingredients – LOVE AND PASSION.
Because baking is a science, and when you mix together ingredients, you are creating chemistry.
Proper measuring is critical to baking. So please follow my recipe below….
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup Graham Wafer Crumbs
- 1 can (300 ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 TBSP Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar,flour and butter using an electric mixer until crumbly.
- Press into prepared pan and bake from 8 to 10 min.
- FILLING:Combine chocolate chips,walnuts, wafer crumbs and condensed milk.
- Mix until well blended.
- Drop mixture over warm base.
- Bake for 19 min until top is lightly browned.Cool.
- TOPPING:Melt white chocolate and oil until smooth.
- Spread evenly over bars.Cut into bars...any size you want it...
Don't be afraid of your dreams.
My is to share this recipe with billions of people.
Help me reach this dream.
I know you will.
Love and hugs
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Now you are ready to invite your family and friends. AND SHARE YOUR DREAM BARS…
Take a little time to enjoy the Dream Bars!
If you like to dream and bake I have another recipe for you:
MINI PAVLOVA – Dream recipe just like Dream Bars.
Love from your favorite blog 5 STAR COOKIES AND