If you try to make this hot chocolate you will be ruin for all others…
Why do I say that? Because, I do not want to buy it from the Second Cup or Starbucks anymore.
Everything I want I can make it in less then 15 min. and it taste so much better…It is so thick, so chocolaty
… it is like your dream man in liquid form.
- ¾ cup milk (2%)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 oz chocolate (chopped)
- 2 TBSP Nutella
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan heat milk and cream until hot and steamy but not boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine the Nutella and chocolate.
- Add combo Nutela + chocolate to milk/cream mixture. Let stand for 3 min. (do not mix)
- Add vanilla and mix like you really want to exercise.
- Reheat until chocolate has completely melted.
- Pour into a mug or glass. Garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon or chocolate.
That is hot – says Paris Hilton.
Yes, yes it is. It is HOT CHOCOLATE!