Remarkable, revolutionary and miracle brownies near you.
Yes, you! YOU my dear readers!
YES, YES and YES – I have special treat for you. Magic and easy!
The name is …
PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
Do I need to say more.
No, I really don’t.
All I need is to share this amazing recipe with you.
-butter,sugar,cocoa,flour,eggs,chocolate,peanut butter,salt,vanilla extract
-Before you start making brownies preheat oven to 350 F.
-Grease 6 cup muffin pan.
1/4 cup unsalted butter
3 TBSP cocoa
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup AP flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp vanilla
Melt 1/4 cup butter and 3 TBSP cocoa on low heat.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and stir constantly for about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
Add 1 egg and mix well.
Then add 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp vanilla.
Pour the batter into greased muffin tins.
Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
Peanut Butter Layer
1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
2 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
4 TBSP icing sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp salt
Mix the melted butter and 1/3 cup peanut butter.
Add 4 Tbsp icing sugar, 1/4 tsp vanilla extract and 1/8 tsp salt.
Spread on top of each brownie.
Refrigerate for two hours.
Cover with chocolate icing.
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 tsp oil
Over a double boiler slowly melt chocolate and oil.
Now, you can go outside and look into your final product.
To print this recipe please check the box below.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 3 TBSP cocoa
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup AP flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Before you start making brownies preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 6 cup muffin pan.
- Melt ¼ cup butter and 3 TBSP cocoa on low heat.
- Add ½ cup sugar and stir constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 egg and mix well.
- Then add ¼ cup flour, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
- Peanut Butter Layer
- Use ⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
- Then add 2 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
- and 4 TBSP icing sugar
- Add ¼ tsp vanilla extract and ⅛ tsp salt
- Mix the melted butter and ⅓ cup peanut butter.
- Add 4 Tbsp icing sugar, ¼ tsp vanilla extract and ⅛ tsp salt.
- Mix well.
- Spread on top of each brownie.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Cover with chocolate icing.
- Chocolate Icing
- One cup chocolate
- and ½ tsp oil
- Over a double boiler slowly melt chocolate and oil.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Love and hugs from your favorite food blog 5starcookies.com and
What is happening out there (you know where – where life sucks)?
-O.J. Simpson walks out of Nevada prison after 9 years
-Donald Trump is still the president of USA
-Hurricanes Harvey and Irene were massive cable television events
-Hurricane Maria whipped Puerto Rico-apocalyptic devastation
-NBC Megyn Kelly started Megyn Kelly Today Show
-Shania Twain new song – Life’s about to get GOOD
Let’s hope that LIFE IS ABOUT TO GET GOOD!
Please come back and visit the best food blog 5starcookies.com
BE KIND …life is about to get good!
See you soon…