Hello my dear readers,
How come “one extra R” can create so much drama in our life?
And why is that?
Why identity politics is destroying our life right now?
Can we just for a moment forget AG Barr and move towards chocolate bar.
Can you feel happiness entering your body?
Yes, ladies and gentlemen chocolate happiness.
So, let’s do our daily meditation.
Begin by finding a quiet place to sit. Close your eyes.
Place one palm around the area of your navel and the other palm on your chest.
Take a deep breath.
Imagine your favorite kind of chocolate is entering your body.
Try to breath normally as just watch the movements of chocolate inside of you.
Notice how you feel.
Hold your breath for about 3 seconds.
Nutella just enter the state of your big toe.
Keep breathing as normally as you can.
Your body is happily possessed by Nutella.
Enjoy the moment. Life is Nutella perfect.
Again, please hold your breath for about 3 seconds.
Philadelphia cheese is entering your big toe.
Relax and let it happen.
You are the most powerful Nutella Cheese filled human being at this moment.
Take a deep breath, open your eyes and say “Thank you, 5starcookies. I am ready to share”
And, from that state of mind, my dear readers I am ready to share the most
amazing recipe you can imagine.
And it is not bar…It is the best roulade…
Nutella Cheese Roulade
- Nutella Cheese Roulade is simple but elegant roulade filled with cheese filling and covered with Nutella.
- It can be served with coffee or tea. In case you have those cake emergencies this recipe is your best friend.
First Step – Shopping
Let’s buy ingredients for this recipe.
- Philadelphia cheese
- heavy cream
- baking powder, salt
- vanilla extract
Making the best…
Nutella Cheese Roulade
6 large eggs (organic)
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup flour (AP)
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp cornstarch
Use 12×16 inch jelly roll pan, line with aluminum foil (dull side up).
Spray with baking spray and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a large bowl beat 6 eggs and 3/4 cup sugar until triples in volume. (9 minutes)
Sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
Add into eggs mixture and fold gently using a spatula.
Important: Don’t use mixer when adding flour mixture.
Fold using a spatula.
Be sure that flour mixture is incorporated into eggs mixture.
Spread the batter on the prepared jelly roll pan.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Cool completely. (for about 2 hours)
8 oz cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 cup icing sugar
1 1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
In a large bowl mix cheese and sugar.
Add 1 tsp vanilla.
In another bowl whip 1 1/2 cup whip cream.
Fold the whipped cream into cheese/sugar mixture.
Keep it in the fridge until ready for use.
Now, let’s go back to our cake.
Place the cheese filling by large spoonfuls all over it.
Spread the cheese filling evenly.
Roll the cake into a log, cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge.
2 cups Nutella
2/3 cup heavy cream
Mix heavy cream for about 3 minutes on high speed.
Add 2 cups Nutella and mix until incorporated. (about 2 to 3 minutes)
Take the roulade out of the fridge and cover with Nutella filling.
Decorate with walnuts, chocolate eggs, sprinkles.
Return to the fridge for about 3 hours.
Cut into desired size.
Enjoy and share.
To print this recipe, please check the box below.
PRINT – MAKE – SHARE
Nutella Cheese Roulade from 5starcookies
- 6 large eggs (organic)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour (AP)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 8 oz cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Nutella
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Use 12×16 inch jelly roll pan, line with aluminum foil (dull side up).Spray with baking spray and set aside.Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl beat 6 eggs and 3/4 cup sugar until triples in volume. (9 minutes)Sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.Add into eggs mixture and fold gently using a spatula.
- Important: Don’t use mixer when adding flour mixture.Fold using a spatula.Be sure that flour mixture is incorporated into eggs mixture.Spread the batter on the prepared jelly roll pan.Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.Cool completely. (for about 2 hours)
- Cheese Filling:8 oz cheese, room temperature1 1/2 cup icing sugar1 1/2 cup heavy cream1 tsp vanilla extractIn a large bowl mix cheese and sugar.Add 1 tsp vanilla.In another bowl whip 1 1/2 cup whip cream.Fold the whipped cream into cheese/sugar mixture.Keep it in the fridge until ready for use.
- Now, let’s go back to our cake.Place the cheese filling by large spoonfuls all over it.Spread the cheese filling evenly.Roll the cake into a log, cover with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge.
- Nutella Filling2 cups Nutella2/3 cup heavy creamMix heavy cream for about 3 minutes on high speed.Add 2 cups Nutella and mix until incorporated. (about 2 to 3 minutes)
- Take the roulade out of the fridge and cover with Nutella filling.Decorate with walnuts, chocolate eggs, sprinkles.Return to the fridge for about 3 hours.
- Cut into desired size.Enjoy and share.
Are you ready to eat?
Other dessert option from your favorite food blog 5starcookies.com
Nutella Apricot Jam Roulade
Déjà vu – from French, literally “already seen”.
Yes, my dear readers my post today is the copy from my favorite recipe the Nutella Roulade.
But there is a little addition called the apricot jam and the best ingredients ever the chocolate.
For the full recipe, click the link below. Don’t be shy.
Nutella Roulade- I cant believe what I am confessing to you
What happen when you eat your subject? You, know the one you suppose to blog about it.
What is wrong with you? What kind of disorder do you have? -Dr Phil is yelling at me.
Nutella disorder-I answer honestly. And don’t yell at me. I will make it again!
You will make it again? – Dr. Phil is now screaming at me.
Yes, I will. If President Trump says “Make America great again!” I will say my own mantra “Make Nutella roulade again!”
So, dear my friends don’t allow some TV personality to to tell you how to think. Just stay true to your core value.
Mine is clear – NUTELLA! So, let’s make the one and the only, the best roulade – Nutella roulade.
For the complete recipe, please check the link below…I know you want to.
White Raspberry Dream Cake-Never Stop Dreaming
Please don’t forget to visit and like 5 star cookies gallery:
Our Instagram account – https://www.instagram.com/5starcookies/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.ca/stefani9906/
Thank you for visiting the best food blog 5starcookies.com
Love and hugs
See you soon…