Hello my dear readers,
Time for 5 star recipe from 5 star cookies…
The name is…
MERCI VANILLA CHOCOLATE COOKIES
How can I describe this recipe? Read below and dream.
Let’s start with Tina Turner song: Simply the best.
And sometimes the simplest things are really the best.
Specially when they melt in your mouth. So soft and chewy.
You can make this recipe in no time and when you want something sweets.
So, do you want something sweet?
Of course you do, you little dreamer.
My lovely reader.
Time is for baking show….
- Sour cream
- Baking power
- Vanilla Extract
- MERCI CHOCOLATE
- Chocolate Chips
- Heavy cream
- Raspberry jam
Now, if you have all ingredients we can start making 5 star recipe for your sweet, chocolate soul.
Making the best 5 star COOKIE recipe or
MERCI VANILLA CHOCOLATE COOKIES
1/2 lbs shortening
1/4 cup sugar
3 TBSP sour cream (14%)
1 egg yolk
1 whole egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (pure)
3 cups flour (all purpose)
1 tsp baking powder
In a medium size bowl mix 3 cups flour and 1 tsp baking powder.
Sift it. Set aside.
Cream shortening and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Add egg yolk and whole egg, mix for a minute.
Add 3 TBSP sour cream, 1/2 tsp vanilla and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
Add sifted flour mixture and mix until dough forms.
Dough should be soft.
Divide dough in half.
Dust your counter top with flour and roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick.
Using a square 1 1/2 inch cookie cutter, cut out the cookies and place them into baking sheet.
Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes or until they just start to turn golden.
Remove the cookies from the oven and cool them.
Once the cookies are cooled, put two cookies together by raspberry jam.
Sprinkle with icing sugar.
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
Using a double-boiler method melt chocolate chips and heavy cream until smooth.
Set aside to cool.
Top each cookie with 1/4 tsp of chocolate and decorate as you wish.
End of recipe…
I have surprise for you…you will love it.
There is a new kid in the block!
By now you know I consider the chocolate the best human being.
And this one is the best. It is …
MERCI – COFFEE AND CREAM!
Now, let’s continue our recipe.
This new chocolate is not very heavy, 100 grams.
It contains 4 individual bars.
Unwrap first one and place on your plate.
Add 1/2 tsp of chocolate glaze and cover with cookie.
Add another 1/2 tsp of chocolate glaze and cover with cookie.
Continue until you used all chocolate you have.
Say MERCI to the world.
MERCI, MERCI AND MERCI!
Don’t forget to say in English: THANK YOU.
Enjoy and share!
I know I will.
To print this recipe, please check the box below.
PRINT – MAKE – SHARE
Merci Vanilla Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 lbs shortening
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 whole egg
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- raspberry jam
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a medium size bowl mix 3 cups flour and 1 tsp baking powder.Sift it. Set aside.
- Cream shortening and sugar in a mixing bowl.Add egg yolk and whole egg, mix for a minute.
- Add 3 TBSP sour cream, 1/2 tsp vanilla and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.Add sifted flour mixture and mix until dough forms.
- Dough should be soft.Divide dough in half.Dust your counter top with flour and roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick.
- Using a square 1 1/2 inch cookie cutter, cut out the cookies and place them into baking sheet.Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes or until they just start to turn golden.Remove the cookies from the oven and cool them.
- Once the cookies are cooled, put two cookies together with raspberry jam.Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Chocolate Glaze1 cup chocolate chips1/2 cup heavy creamUsing a double-boiler method melt chocolate chips and heavy cream until smooth.Set aside to cool.Top each cookie with 1/4 tsp of chocolate glaze and decorate as you wish.
- MERCI – COFFEE AND CREAM!This new chocolate is not very heavy, 100 grams.
It contains 4 individual bars.
- Unwrap first one and place on your plate.Add 1/2 tsp of chocolate glaze and cover with cookie.Add another 1/2 tsp of chocolate glaze and cover with cookie.Continue until you used all chocolate you have.
- Say MERCI to the world.MERCI, MERCI AND MERCI!Don’t forget to say in English: THANK YOU.Enjoy and share!I know I will.
I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Let me know if you like it…or not.
BTW, I am not the only one who discovered this new chocolate “MERCI”.
Check this post – New ! Merci chocolate sweet review
If you love cookies as much as I do you will love the following options:
1.Empire Cookies – Build your dream and share
Have you ever wondered how you can build an empire from scratch? (wink…wink)
Of course you had and since you know exactly what you want 5starcookies.com is here for you.
And for today, our dream is building (making) the best empire….
For the full story check the link below.
2.Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies – Historic
This is the union I was waiting for.
Forget Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong.
This is the one.
The historic union for baking society.
Chocolate chip cookies and brownies.
To check full story, please click the link below.
3.Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies – Cook’s Illustrated
I’ve been making chocolate chip cookies forever, searching for the perfect recipe.
So, maybe just maybe this is the one.
Check the link above and try the perfect chocolate chip cookies.
WHAT IS HAPPENING OUT THERE IN “real world”?
-Donald Trump is still the president of USA
-Congresswoman Maxine Waters can’t say enough “Impeach 45”.
-Kathie Lee Gifford is leaving the most famous drinking show “Kathie Lee and Hoda” and
her last day is April 5th of 2019.
-Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin indicted in alleged college admissions scam (it is the biggest scandal right now)
-Megyn Kelly is still looking for job…but she has the magic number in her wallet-69 millions
-Jennifer Lopez is engaged to Alex Rodriguez. (Let’s hope that “cheating rumors” are not true)
And that’s it from me.
Thank you for watching (reading) your favorite baking show.
And thank you for visiting the best food blog 5starcookies.com
Love and hugs
from your favorite
Have a nice day…and don’t forget to
BE KIND and SHARE this recipe with all your family and friends.
See you soon…