Yes, I know. I am just a little late.
Last Saturday, July 1, 2017. was the Canada Day.
And Canada is only 150 years old. And proud. Happy Canada Day! My country and my Home.
For that special day I made Chocolate Raspberry Candies.
It is an amazing red candy dipped in white chocolate.
So, let’s start by shopping for the ingredients.
What do we need?
Now, if you have all ingredients we can start making chocolate raspberry candy.
2 box raspberry Jello
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup hot water
1/2 cup cold water
2 packets Knox Gelatin
Few drops of raspberry oil
LOOK AND BAKE – VISUAL INSTRUCTOR
Grease mini loaf pans, muffin pans or any candy molds. (Your choice)
Soften 2 packets Knox Gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
In a saucepan combine 1 cup sugar, 2 box raspberry Jello and 3/4 cup water.
Stir until dissolved and bring to boil.
Add the gelatin mixture and boil for about 25 minutes on medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and add raspberry oil.
Pour into well-greased pan of your choice.
IMPORTANT! Use any pan you have. (muffin pan, brownie pan…)
Cool it overnight.
Melt 1 cup white chocolate.
Drizzle over candy or dip candy into melted chocolate.
Decorate with sprinkles, chocolate…Use your imagination.
This recipe is really easy to make. If you want to print, please check the box below.
- 2 box raspberry Jello
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup hot water
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 packets Knox Gelatin
- Few drops of raspberry oil
- Grease mini loaf pans, muffin pans or any candy molds. (Your choice)
- Soften 2 packets Knox Gelatin in ½ cup cold water.
- In a saucepan combine 1 cup sugar, 2 box raspberry Jello and ¾ cup water.
- Stir until dissolved and bring to boil.
- Add the gelatin mixture and boil for about 25 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Remove from heat and add raspberry oil.
- Pour into well-greased pan of your choice.
- Cool it overnight.
- Melt 1 cup white chocolate.
- Drizzle over candy or dip candy into melted chocolate.
- Decorate with sprinkles, chocolate...
I hope you will enjoy this recipe with your family and people you love.
Dreaming of Paris in Canada
Frame your moment…
And frame again…
Happy Sunday Canada!
Have a nice week and be kind to others!
Love and hugs
from your favorite food blog
5starcookies.com and Cookie
If you like this recipe you will like to make Organic Orange Gummy Hearts
Another Option – Organic Lemon Gummy Shapes