Hello my dear readers,
Happy Friday – my favorite day of the week.
Are you ready to bake?
Because I have another fabulous recipe ready for you.
The name is…
Green Egg Breakfast.
This recipe is quick-prep recipe made with simple ingredients in 20 minutes or less.
Organic green peppers, fresh eggs from local farmers market, joyful red tomatoes, Greek feta cheese and
famous and smart Dr.Garlic will create turbo breakfast joy called Green Egg Breakfast.
So, are you ready to make this green magic?
Time for baking show
BAKING SHOW STARTS RIGHT NOW
Please be sure to have all ingredients from the shopping list below.
- green peppers
- organic large eggs
- 100% whole grain, whole wheat tortillas
- feta cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- Italian parsley
- oregano, salt and black pepper
Now, if you have everything ready we can start making this amazing Green Egg Breakfast.
Ready for turbo joy?
GREEN EGG BREAKFAST
100% whole grain, whole wheat tortillas
1 large green peppers (organic if you can)
2 eggs (large and organic)
1/8 cup feta cheese
mozzarella cheese (use as much as you want to)
1 clove of garlic
salt, black pepper and oregano to your taste
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Wash and dry green pepper.
Slice off tops of bell peppers and remove seeds.
Slice off bottom of bell peppers.
Your next step is to cut green peppers horizontally into 2 equal pieces.
You will have 2 green peppers ring (about 1 inch each)
Now, bring your prepared baking sheet.
Add 2 whole wheat tortillas into it.
In the middle of each tortilla place 1 slice of green pepper.
Break the eggs into prepared rings.
If egg white is leaking out a little don’t worry. Tortilla can take it.
Add salt, pepper and oregano to your taste.
Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
Take the green egg breakfast out of oven and add slices of mozzarella cheese
around the green pepper ring.
Set oven to broil 500 F.
Return green egg breakfast and broil for 1 minute or
as long as you want it.
I did it for 2 minutes, because I like my eggs done well.
Take it out of the oven and add the following ingredients into green pepper ring:
sliced tomatoes and feta cheese.
Decorate with Italian parsley and Dr. Garlic (minced).
Enjoy and share.
This recipe is A++++++ and can enter the Harvard University or any college
based on quality.
Sorry, no college admissions bribery scandal here.
Just pure joy and quality for your family.
If you want to print this recipe, please check the box below.
PRINT – MAKE – SHARE
Green Egg Breakfast – Turbo Joy
- 1 large green peppers (organic if you can)
- 2 eggs (large and organic)
- 1 tomato
- 1/8 cup feta cheese
- mozzarella cheese (use as much as you want to)
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt, black pepper and oregano to your taste
- Italian parsley
- 100% whole grain, whole wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 F.Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.Set aside.
- Wash and dry green pepper.Slice off tops of bell peppers and remove seeds.Slice off bottom of bell peppers.
- Your next step is to cut green peppers horizontally into 2 equal pieces.You will have 2 green peppers ring (about 1 inch each)
- Now, bring your prepared baking sheet.Add 2 whole wheat tortillas into it.In the middle of each tortilla place 1 slice of green pepper.
- Break the eggs into prepared rings.If egg white is leaking out a little don’t worry. Tortilla can take it.Add salt, pepper and oregano to your taste.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.Take the green egg breakfast out of oven and add slices of mozzarella cheesearound the green pepper ring.
- Set oven to broil 500 F.Return green egg breakfast and broil for 1 minute oras long as you want it.I did it for 2 minutes, because I like my eggs done well.
- Take it out of the oven and add the following ingredients into green pepper ring: sliced tomatoes and feta cheese.Decorate with Italian parsley and Dr. Garlic (minced).Serve immediately.
- Enjoy and share.This recipe is A++++++ and can enter the Harvard University or any collegebased on quality.Sorry, no college admissions bribery scandal here.Just pure joy and quality for your family.
OK, so we made it.
So, dear my friends time to end today’s baking show.
Don’t forget to be kind and share this recipe with all your friends and family.
Let me know if you like it by visiting our social media.
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/5starcookies/
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/5starcookies?lang=en
PINTEREST – https://www.pinterest.ca/stefani9906/
If you want to see blast from the past check the following recipes:
Collagen Super Breakfast – You are my Happy
This recipe is ultra-healthy, no-fuss meal to your morning routine of wellness and rejuvenation.
Did I mention it is super easy to make and it will turn you into fat-burning machine.
Let me repeat: FAT-BURNING MACHINE!
To conclude, the collagen super breakfast is real-world WOW!
Again: REAL-WORLD WOW!
For the full recipe, please check the link below.
Super Breakfast Muffins
Can you feel the magic of the word “SUPER”.
If you don’t keep reading until the special power will get into you.
Trust me, it will happen.
Blueberry Yogurt Cake-Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
If you are like me and you want to learn more about our star of the show Dr. Green Pepper please visit one of my favorite places – Wikipedia:
Bell Pepper – Learn more….
If you are asking yourself if there is any benefit of eating green peppers be sure to check the link below:
What Are the Benefits of Eating Green Bell Peppers?
Now, if you want to watch super interesting show on YouTube I have link for you.
The name of the show is My Houzz.
It is super fun and “FEEL GOOD” show. Check why?
And if you believe that best gift ever is to be able to take care of your loved ones – then you MUST WATCH THE SHOW.
My Houzz: Neil Patrick Harris’ Surprise Renovation
Thank you for visiting the best food blog 5 star cookies.
Love and hugs
See you soon…