Interview with Coconut Chocolate Square
I: Tell me about yourself?
CCS : “We are delicious, chocolaty, moist and loaded with coconut.”
I:Why should people make you?
“Because we are so easy to make and if you don’t have much time and you want to bake we are your best choice.”
I: Do you have any tip for us?
-Use a large wooden spoon to mix instead of an electric mixer
-Use fresh chocolate chips
-Chill the bars for easy cutting
-Store nuts in the freezer to retain freshness. Let them come to room temperature before using them in baking
-You can use almonds, peanuts, walnuts, pecans
-If you have nut allergies replace the almond extract with vanilla and omit almonds or any other nuts on top
I: Can you describe yourself using one word?
I: Do you think you can share one of your selfies with my readers?
I: And my last question, can you please share your recipe with us?
“Of course…it is all yours now. Just press print and make it.
- 2 squares or 56gr unsweetened chocolate
- 2 squares or 56gr semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulate sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1¼ cups AP flour
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 can or 300 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbs almond extract
- 1¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP oil
- 1 cup sliced almond
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Use 13 by 9 inch cake pan.
- Mix coconut and condensed milk together.
- Add almond extract.
- Filling is done. It is easy....
- For the base:
- Melt chocolate and butter until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- Stir in flour. Mix well.
- Spread half of the batter in prepared pan.
- Add the filling. Spread the coconut filling by small spoonfuls and spread it evenly.
- Do the best you can.
- Cover with second part of the batter.
- Bake for 40 min or until set.
- Cool it.
- Add topping. (melt chocolate chips and oil)
- Sprinkle almond on top and cut into squares.
Thank you to our fabulous and famous squares for this interview.
See you soon…
Sending you love and hugs
from your favorite blog
5 star cookies