When it comes to catering for Hollywood’s biggest stars, celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck certainly knows his stuff.
So, if you assume that I would not interfere…you are just wrong.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen I am going to add to his menu my cake, the most amazing cake called golden lava cake.
Be free to protest. I don’t care.
So, if you are ready as I am let’s make this cake.
For this cake you will need ramekins in shape of heart and the following ingredients:
3.5 oz Lindt White Coconut Chocolate
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup icing sugar
1/8 cup AP flour
1/8 tsp salt
1 large egg
1 large egg yolks
Spray 2 ramekin with baking spray and dust with cocoa powder.
Coarsely chop Lindt white coconut chocolate.
Place 1/4 of unsalted butter,chopped chocolate and 1/2 tsp orange oil into a medium heat-proof bowl.
Place bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir butter,chocolate occasionally as it softens.
Add almond extract and mix. Set aside.
Mix 1/8 cup AP flour, 1/4 cup icing sugar and 1/8 tsp salt.
Whisk 1 large egg and 1 egg yolk in another bowl.
Now mix flour and egg mixture into chocolate mixture. Used a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to mix it.
Spoon chocolate batter into prepared ramekin.
Place ramekins into baking sheet and bake for 14 min.
After 14 min you will see the following picture:
Cool for 1 min., cover each with inverted plate and turn over.
You can use whip cream, chocolate and LOVE! Serve NOW!
Do you want to print this recipe? Check the box below!
- 3.5 oz Lindt White Coconut Chocolate
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- ⅛ cup AP flour
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolks
- Spray 2 ramekin with baking spray and dust with cocoa powder.
- Coarsely chop Lindt white coconut chocolate.
- Place ¼ cup of unsalted butter,chopped chocolate into a medium heat-proof bowl.
- Place bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir butter,chocolate occasionally as it softens.
- Add almond extract and mix. Set aside.
- Mix ⅛ cup AP flour, ¼ cup icing sugar and ⅛ tsp salt.
- Whisk 1 large egg and 1 egg yolk in another bowl.
- Now mix flour and egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Used a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to mix it.
- Spoon chocolate batter into prepared ramekin.
- Place ramekins into baking sheet and bake for 14 min.
- Cool for 1 min., cover each with inverted plate and turn over.
Make an effort to eat slowly…
Eating slowly and mindfully may shrink your waistline
I believe eating is a form of meditation or even a “religious experience”! What about YOU?
So, put down that spoon between bites, smile to the world around you…and enjoy your life.
Yes, I know. Some of you will say but the white chocolate is not the real chocolate and this golden lava cake is not really the lava cake?
Yes, I know and you are right. White chocolate is not a really chocolate and this cake is not a real lava cake.
But this is the OSCAR! A lot of things are fake! But you still can enjoy and pretend.
And trust me for this cake you will not pretend. YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Just remember – eat slowly! Very slowly!
Movie’s biggest night is coming soon to a TV screen near you – Sunday, Feb 26, 2017. Enjoy!
Love and hugs
from your favorite food blog
5 star cookies and your
If you want to upset even more Wolfgang Puck you can add to his Oscar Menu – Dream Bars
What Oscar would be if we don’t mention sexy food – Sandwich Oreo Threesome
What about pie or cake – Pie Cake Combo