It is rainy and windy outside and I need something to make me feel good…something that will say “life is a piece of cake”..
And it is…That’s why I need to make some cookies.
Cookies with freshly grounded coffee beans, chocolate and walnuts. Cookies that will enter your life and make you feel special.
So, let’s make the Coffee Chocolate Walnut Cookies.
What ingredients do we need?
butter, white and brown sugar, egg, finely ground roast dark coffee beans, chocolate, walnuts, flour, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract,chocolate and yogurt covered raisin
- 9 TBSP unsalted butter (127 gr)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 TBSP finely ground coffee beans
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup AP flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup chocolate covered raisins
- ¼ cup yogurt covered raising
- 5 oz or 140 gr dark good quality chocolate (chopped into small pcs)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- In separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt .
- In the bowl of electric mixer beat the butter for 2 min.
- Gradually add the sugars and beat at high speed for 2 min.
- Add the egg, vanilla, ground coffee and mix until blended.
- Reduce the speed and add the flour mixture.
- Mix until completely blended.
- Add the walnuts, chocolate, chocolate chips, chocolate and yogurt covered raisins and mix it using wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate the dough overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Scoop the dough (capacity 1¾oz) onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 11 min.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
If you are a visual human being check pictures below…
Sending you love and cookies from your favorite blog
5 Star Cookies