Hello my virtual friends,
It is almost end of this 2016 and because of that we need to have something very special. But easy and fun.
What that can be? How about the Peanut Butter Snow Globes.
Let me show you…
Don’t you want to make this little globes and share with people you love…The recipe is so easy, fast and just waiting for you.
So, don’t be Debbie Downer…Even if you are on diet you still can make it.
You need to do the following:
- Get your butt off the couch
- Find all 6 ingredients: Rice Krispies Cereal, Mini Marshmallows,Butter,Peanut Butter,Reese’s Cups,White Chocolate
- Turn the music on
- And let’s make it happen.
1 1/4 Mini Marshmallows
1 TBSP Unsalted Butter
1/3 Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
6 Reese’s Cups
1/2 cup of white chocolate
Sprinkle or Colored Sugar
Melt your butter and marshmallows together. Add peanut butter and stir until melted.
Stir in Rice Krispies and remove from heat.
Allow mixture to cool down enough that you can form mixture into little, cute balls.
Melt white chocolate and spoon a 1/4 tsp onto each unwrapped Reese’s cup.
Top with Rice Krispies ball.
Spoon over more melted white chocolate and sprinkle with colored sugar.
Cool in the fridge for 15 min and start eating.
Now, imagine you can have the whole world in your hand or to be precise the peanut butter snow globes. How lucky are you?
For this say thank you to me, your Cookie Quinn and I will say thank you to Hilary from http://www.livelymess.com
If you want to print the recipe please check the printing box below.
- 1¼ Mini Marshmallows
- 1 TBSP Unsalted Butter
- ⅓ Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 6 Reese's Cups
- ½ cup of white chocolate
- Sprinkle or Colored Sugar
- Melt your butter and marshmallows together. Add peanut butter and stir until melted.
- Stir in Rice Krispies and remove from heat.
- Allow mixture to cool down enough that you can form mixture into little, cute balls.
- Melt white chocolate and spoon a ¼ tsp onto each unwrapped Reese's cup.
- Top with Rice Krispies ball.
- Spoon over more melted white chocolate and sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Cool in the fridge for 15 min and start eating.
If you like to divide the peanut butter globe into two…and share with ….
You are welcome Canada, China, Russia,USA and the world!
“Peace for the whole world begins with a smile in your own heart.”
Please,let’s hope that the whole world will make the peanut butter snow globes with the smile in their heart.
I know, I did!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!
Love and peace from your favorite blog
5 star cookies
Cookies, Cakes, Cupcakes, Candies