What’s girl suppose to do…if ???
-a bag full of GF Kettle Potato Chips…
-dreamy peanut butter
-some time to spare
Well, she thinks, she dreams and she dreams some more…
And then all of sudden the EUREKA moment happen.
How about Kettle Potato Chips Crunch Bars? Yes, my dear readers we are going to make this
amazing crunchy, dreamy,peanutty bars.
I called them Kettle Potato Chips Crunch Bars!
For this recipe you need only 5 ingredients.
So, let’s start our baking show.
BAKING TIME – VISUAL INSTRUCTOR
Line 8×8 pan with foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
1 CUP SUGAR
1 CUP CORN SYRUP
1 CUP SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER
220 GR OR 1 BAG OF PEPPERONCINI CHIPS
9 pcs peanut butter cups (REESE)
Using a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of corn syrup.
Bring to boil over a medium heat. Stir occasionally.
Boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat, add 1 cup peanut butter.
Add 1 bag of pepperoncini chips.
Press into prepared pan. (8×8)
Press peanut butter cups into mixture.
Start eating…one by one!
But always settle for more!
And don’t be afraid to stand out!
Know your VALUE!
To print the recipe please check the box below.
- 1 CUP SUGAR
- 1 CUP CORN SYRUP
- 1 CUP SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER
- 220 GR OR 1 BAG OF PEPPERONCINI CHIPS
- 9 pcs peanut butter cups (Reese)
- Using a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of corn syrup.
- Bring to boil over a medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, add 1 cup peanut butter.
- Stir it.
- Add 1 bag of pepperoncini chips. Stir it.
- Press into prepared pan. (8x8)
- Press peanut butter cups into the mixture.
- I used 9 pcs.
- Cool it.
OTHER OPTION-SETTLE FOR MORE
Option 1 – If you like this recipe you will love the peanut butter torte
Option 2 – The best peanut butter and jelly cups
Option 3 – Peanut Butter Cake Pie – Happy Birthday Cake
And your last sexy option – Sandwich Threesome
Love and hugs
from your favorite food blog
5starcookies and Cookie