Can you drink a cookie? Have you ever,ever tried?
If not let’s do it now.
First you need to make a whole in the middle of the cookie…(see the picture below).
Next step is to add a straw…
After that the sky is your limit. You can start drinking..(but how?)
Let’s hope you are smart enough to have a glass of wine or two below that cookie. (not the plate like the picture below…boring person)
You see, nobody will know you are an alcoholic. It will be just between you and your cookie or cookies. (depends how many issues you are trying to hide.)
Now, if you just want to eat cookies and you want to know how to make them you come to the right food blog, 5starcookies.com
So, let’s make the best orange cookies you will ever imagine.
This recipe is for all people. (alcoholic or not)
SHOW TIME 5STARCOOKIES
1/8 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
a few drops of orange oil
1 1/4 AP flour
1/2 tsp baking powder (no Al)
1/2 tsp salt
1 Orange (for icing)
1/3 cup icing sugar
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In the bowl mix 1/8 cup butter and 1/2 cup sugar on medium speed for about 6 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese,few drops of orange oil,1 egg and mix until smooth.
In another bowl whisk together 1 1/4 cup flour,1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
Add flour mixture to mascarpone mixture.
Mix until flour is fully incorporated.
Using size of 1 TBSP drop the cookies into baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
1/3 cup icing sugar
1 TBSP orange juice
In a bowl combine icing sugar and orange juice. Mix until smooth.
Drizzle over the cookies.
Optional: Top with orange zest, chocolate or sprinkles.
Allow the glaze to dry completely.
To print this recipe please check the box below.
- ⅛ cup unsalted butter
- ½ sugar
- ¼ cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 orange
- a few drops of orange oil
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cup AP flour
- ½ tsp baking powder (no Al)
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In the bowl mix ⅛ cup butter and ½ cup sugar on medium speed for about 6 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup mascarpone cheese,few drops of orange oil,1 egg and mix until smooth.
- In another bowl whisk together 1¼ cup flour,1/2 tsp baking powder and ½ tsp salt.
- Add flour mixture to mascarpone mixture.
- Mix until flour is fully incorporated.
- Using 1 TBSP drop the cookies into baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- -1/3 cup icing sugar
- -1 TBSP orange juice
- In a bowl combine icing sugar and orange juice. Mix until smooth.
- Drizzle over the cookies.
- Optional: Top with orange zest, chocolate or sprinkles.
- Allow the glaze to dry completely.
Or start drinking…it is your choice.
Lose control and look things from a different perspective. (wise cookie)
Or just pretend to be a normal citizen of this country…(pretend you have your life (shit) together)
So, dear my readers I hope you will enjoy making this FAB recipe.
Thank you for visiting my blog 5starcookies.com
Love and hugs
from your favorite food blog
5starcookies.com and Cookie
Don’t take yourself seriously or cookies