Easy, breezy, beautiful cover … PASTA!!! Yes,it is.
This is one of those quick weeknight meals, which makes it even nicer.
You need the following ingredients:
pasta, chicken, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, oregano, basil, garlic, carrot, olive oils, salt and pepper.
Start by preparing the theater pasta. The theater pasta is farfalle or commonly known as “bow-tie pasta”.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add Farfalle and cook until al-dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and leave in strainer until you cook the sauce.
Heat olive oil, add garlic and carrot and saute until soft . Add chicken and 2 Tbsp of water and cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Pour 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese into chicken mix and continue stirring until it is well mixed and creamy.
Once it is fully mixed add in the drained pasta, oregano, salt, pepper and basil. Stir it one more time until all ingredients are mixed together like best friends.
Find the plates and enjoy your easy, breezy, beautiful cover theater pasta.
If you need to print recipe, press print using the recipe box below.
- 2 cups Farfalle Pasta
- 200 gr Chicken cut into small pcs (about half pound)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Large Carrots cut into really small pieces
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Oregano, Basil, Salt, Pepper
- Begin by cooking the pasta as instructed on the package, drain and leave in strainer until you cook the sauce.
- Heat olive oil, add garlic, carrot and saute until soft.
- Add chicken,2 Tbsp of water and cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. (about 5 min)
- Pour 1 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and mix it.
- Add drained pasta, oregano, salt, pepper and basil.
- Stir one more time and there you have it.
- Your easy, breezy, beautiful cover girl pasta.
- Share and enjoy!
This was sure a treat to make. So, make it for your family, friends, your kids or even for your enemy.
And smile to the world..because….life is suppose to be fun.
Love and hugs
from your favorite 5 star cookies
The Chicken Alfredo Pasta loves company of the sun so Can you drink the Sun
In this recipe you can use home made butter instead of olive oil. How can you make butter Homemade Butter
Sending you love from this imaginary piece of internet land called 5 STAR COOKIES.