Friday, May 13, 2016. will be the last day for Michael Strahan on our favorite morning show “Live with Kelly and Michael”.
So, just for Michael I am going to make a very special “Oreo Chocolate”.
It is a combo of my two favorite colors, white and black.
You only need only a few ingredients, white chocolate, Oreos, sprinkles and color sugar.
- 1 Package White Chocolate Chips (226 gr)
- ¼ cup Oreo Crumbs
- Sprinkles and Color Sugar
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In the food processor, whiz Oreo cookies until reduced to crumbs. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate chips using double boiler.
- Pour melted chocolate onto prepared baking sheet and spread out into a large rectangle or any shape you want to.
- Add ¼ cup of Oreo crumbs and press into chocolate.
- IMPORTANT!Keep pressing until Oreo crumbs are inside of the chocolate.
- Decorate with sprinkles and color sugar.
- Set in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes or until no longer wet-looking. It will look like the picture below.
Your product is a picture perfect, Oreo Chocolate.
Good luck, Michael!!!
Good Morning America is lucky to have you.
Sending you a lots of love and hugs!
Your favorite blog, 5 STAR COOKIES