Tomorrow is Miami Open Men’s Final. We are going to see two remarkable players.
2. KEI NISHIKORI
Novak Djokovic with his current aura of gold has lost just one time in Miami since 2010 and has won 55 of his last 57 matches at Masters 1000 events.
This man, a gluten free fanatic,a joker and the most amazing human being is writing history of tennis.
And not just by chasing a very lucky, little, yellow ball but also by representing tennis as a sport.
By having the foundation to help children or by dancing in New York he is with us and we are together in the midst of tennis history….and we are not even aware of it.
Because there are so many unfairly ifs send towards him and I know when it is all said and done, he will be the greatest the sport has ever seen.
Until then I am making quick, no bake bread called “Oreo in Paris”.
- ¾ cup sugar
- 8 Tbsp water
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups ground walnuts
- 3 cups graham crumbs
- 4 oz chocolate
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 10 Oreo
- Boil sugar and water until the sugar dissolve. Take saucepan off the heat.
- Add the butter and stir until is completely dissolved.
- Add mix of ground walnuts and graham crumbs. Mix well until homogeneous.
- Spread ⅓ of the mixture in 9- x 5-inch loaf pan, add Oreo, spread the second mixture add Oreo and finish with the last part of the mixture. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Melt the chocolate and oil. Spread the melted chocolate evenly over the mixture.
- Refrigerate for a few hours. Now you are ready….
Visual Instruction below
Image1- boil sugar and water
Image 2-add butter
image 3 and 4 – add mixture of walnuts and graham crumbs
Now follow step 4 in recipe box.
May the best man win…
…Djokovic and no ifs….
Cheers from your favorite blog
5 star cookies
and please check the following web site….
It is OREO, THE OREO, JUST OREO, JUST AN OREO…