When you open your eyes this morning, you call your maid to bring you a breakfast and then you
are waiting and waiting. All of sudden you realize “O, God I do not have a maid”.
Then just before you start crying because the cold reality just touch your arty heart you found my blog http://www.5starcookies.com
And there is solution for your problem. It is called “The Sunflower Seeds in Eggs Breakfast”.
It is so healthy and ready in 5 min. Who needs maid when you have my blog.
So, let’s make it.
All you need is one egg, 1/8 cup sunflower seeds, salt, feta, whole sweet red peppers, naan bread.
- 1 egg
- ⅛ cup sunflower seeds (organic if you can)
- 1 or 2 pcs whole sweet red peppers
- 1 TBSP feta cheese
- and anything else you want to use (spinach, basil, tomato...)
- 2 pcs Naan Bread
- Crack the egg into a small mixing bowl. Add the salt and ⅛ cup sunflower seeds and stir gently with a fork until well-beaten. Set aside.
- Heat a 6- to 8-inch omelette pan over high heat until very hot (approximately 30 seconds). Add the oil, making sure it coats the bottom of the pan.
- Slowly pour in the egg mixture.
- Continue to cook until the egg mixture holds together.
- Place 1 pcs of Naan bread on plate and then build your breakfast sandwich.
- Add the prepared egg and sunflower mixture, peppers, feta cheese and anything else you want to use.
- Top with second piece of the Naan Bread and enjoy your piece of work.
- In your mouth... (Please no Monica jokes...you dirty mind people..)