Today is Sunday, Feb 14, 2016.
Happy Valentine’s Day! For today I am going to make very special cake.
It is very light cake with rich, dark filling. It looks like a little dreamy boat with fluffy filling ready
to make all your dreams come trough.
So, lets make this “”Chestnut Love Boat Cake”…
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup icing sugar
- ½ tsp vinegar
- 500 gr chestnut puree
- 4 TBSP heavy cream
- ½ cup icing sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp rum
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Mix 4 egg whites and vinegar until they are stiff and leave peaks when the whisk is removed from the egg whites.
- Gradually add the sugar (1 TBSP at a time - very important) .
- It is important to add 1 tablespoon at a time because you want to lose as little air as possible.
- Line baking sheets with silicone mats and spoon the meringue mixture into shape of imaginary boat. (it does not need to be perfect shape of the boat...it can be circle or any shape that your mind have connection to. You should be able to make 10 of them).
- Bake them for 50 min. Turn off the oven and leave them to cool inside.
- Put the chestnut puree in a bowl with the sugar, vanilla, rum and 4 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Beat together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Put 1½ TBSP of chestnut filling between two meringues.
- Top each meringue with the whipped cream. Dust with icing sugar or add chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy...
Some images of this A+ Chestnut Love Boat Cake…Take your time and enjoy making and eating this cake..
And don’t forget …it is very important…SHARE…SHARE …SHARE
The Love Boat
Love, exciting and new
Come aboard. We’re expecting you.
Love, life’s sweetest reward.
Let it flow, it floats back to you.
The Love Boat soon will be making another run
The Love Boat promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure, your mind on a new romance.
And love won’t hurt anymore
It’s an open smile on a friendly shore.
…For the end of this blog I just want to write one of my favorite quote
“I WANT TO BE YOUR FAVORITE HELLO AND YOUR HARDEST GOODBYE”
To all my family, friends, customers, visitors, lovers and dreamers…
“I hope my blog is your favorite HELLO”
Your Cookie Queen from
5 star Cookies