PINK HOT CHOCOLATE – HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY
Baby, It is cold outside. So cold that I need to make something hot…
Since Valentine’s day is in 2 days I am going to make Pink Coconut Hot Chocolate.
To make this you only need some milk, some cream and a lots of chocolate….and one special ingredient “LOVE”.
- ¾ cup milk (2%)
- ⅓ heavy cream
- 4 squares or 50 gr White Coconut Chocolate (I used Lindt)
- ¼ cup pink chocolate chips
- ½ tsp rum
- Heat milk and cream until just below simmering point.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate.
- Let stand for 3 min and add rum.
- Whisk everything together. Reheat on very low head until chocolate is melted.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate...or anything your red heart is asking for. ( listen to your heart)
- Drink and love your life.
This Pink Coconut Hot Chocolate is for all people who are in love…and for all others who are still looking for it.
Make this “PINK COCONUT HOT CHOCOLATE’ and share with your husband or wife, secret lover (..), friend or anybody you think needs some “pick me up” energy.
This Sunday, Feb 14, 2016 is day of LOVE ! HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY !!!
Remember, life is all about love…or it should be.
So say “I LOVE YOU” to somebody…if you have nobody just say to the Universe….
BECAUSE LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
DREAM, FALL IN LOVE …BAKE SOME COOKIES…SHARE WITH PEOPLE…SMILE
I love you all,