Do you want something quick and easy…just like how life should be before people get involved…
Well, I have something for you. It is called “Green Veggie Wrap”.
Green Veggie Wrap
Author: My Imagination
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Spinach Tortilla
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- ¼ cup shredded romaine lettuce
- Feta (as much as you wanted...I used 2 TBSP)
- Sweet Red Peppers (flame roasted)
- Omelette ( 1 egg organic, salt pepper)
- Crack the egg into a small mixing bowl. Stir gently with a fork until well-beaten. Add the salt, pepper, basil, and set aside.
- Heat a 6- to 8-inch omelette pan over high heat until very hot (approximately 30 seconds). Add the oil, making sure it coats the bottom of the pan.
- Slowly pour in the egg mixture.
- Continue to cook until the egg mixture holds together.
- Place the omelette in the center of the tortilla, then top it with the crumbled feta, peppers, chopped tomatoes,lettuce and spinach.
- To wrap, fold up one end, then both sides. Serve immediately or wrap in foil and take to go.
You can make it for breakfast or it can be lunch in your office.
And remember SHARE FOOD WITH PEOPLE AROUND YOU…..BE KIND …LOVE AND SMILE…
AND EAT JIMMY…