The following cake is my favorite cake.
It is made for all tennis fans and it is specially made for the person who won the Australian Open – Novak Djokovic.
This winner and cake comes with the music.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Use 9x13 pan, cover with foil or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg yolks and vanilla.
- Sift flour,baking soda, baking powder and salt into a separate bowl.
- Alternately mix in sour cream and then dry ingredients into butter mixture until both are used up.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs whites until stiff, then fold into batter.
- Filling / Topping
- Whisk together sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread half the cake batter in the bottom of pan. Sprinkle with half of cinnamon mixture and add 1 cup chocolate chips,
- Dollop remaining cake batter over filling in spoonfuls. Gently spread it over the filling and smooth the top. Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon mix and 1 cup chocolate chips.
- With the palm of your hand, ever -so - gently press the chocolate chips a bit into the batter.
- Bake for 40 to 50 min. (I baked for 46 min).
Love yourself, your family, your life and smile…Something great is going to happen…